Monday, April 5, 2010

Once in a young lifetime one should be allowed to have as much sweetness as one can possibly want and hold. ~Judith Olney



I must say that my mom always finds the best Easter desserts. This year Lauren and I both got "Chocolate Flame Eggs"; a large hollow egg filled with truffles, one of which is wrapped in red. Then the egg is wrapped in gold foil and then wrapped in golden, metallic, paper. She also gave us chocolate truffle eggs; which are gorgeous. and a Crunchy Bar! I was so excited to see that I can buy these delights at the Tecumseh's British Pantry (a great little British-theme tea house). Ever since going to Northern Ireland I have loved Cadbury's chocolate-covered honeycomb bars. (but even better is honeycomb ice cream, but i don't see much chance of it being shipped here.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails